Perfect Diet AI

Bigglesworth95

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I am working on developing an AI that will factor in the population of the tank as well as its size to determine the ideal daily, weekly, and monthly diet for your tank.

It is so far based on information regarding what, how much, and how often these fish eat in the wild, as well as general info online and in publications regarding recommended diets.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in this? I am not done with yet (storing and accessing the data in the code can be tricky for me at times), but if there is enough interest, I could also see myself adding in variations like optimizing for price, availability, color brightness, price, past experiences, and even fish personal preferences (provided you could tell me those... lol).

What do you guys think? I got pretty mixed reviews when I posted my idea over on reddit's r/reeftank so I thought I would come over here to see if it is the worth the headache of finishing it or not.

Thanks.

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id be interested for sure! Youd probably get more hits in anotner forum though.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 66 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 11 12.5%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back