Peroxide dosin for ich

Michelle M

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2023
Messages
19
Reaction score
14
Location
Memphis
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 450 gallon tank and I am going to start dosing hydrogen peroxide for ich. I am following the humblefish instructions but one thing I am not sure about? Do I dose based on 450 gallons (tank size), or 450 gallons minus the weight of the rock(not even sure what that is), and do I add in the amount of water from the sump which is a 60 gallon minus the space from the skimmer and algae scrubber and usually only about 3/4 full?
 
The number of gallons in your entire system, not the tank size.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new