Personable Fish!?

toor.attar

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! What’s your favorite fish you currently have!!? I have two aquariums at the moment, a 40 gallon and a 15 gallon. I’m thinking of adding 1 or 2 more fish to add in the 15 gallon. What are some active, free swimming fish I can add. In general what are some marine fish with lots of personality? Do any of your fish follow you around the tank, or recognize you, which ones? I’m upgrading my 40 gallon to a 6 foot long and 2 feet wide 130 gallon, and I still haven’t made up my stocking list! I’d like some more active fish to add in there, that will be puppy dog like with me ahah. I’ve heard puffers and triggers, but what other fish have lots of personality?

KING KONG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody! What’s your favorite fish you currently have!!? I have two aquariums at the moment, a 40 gallon and a 15 gallon. I’m thinking of adding 1 or 2 more fish to add in the 15 gallon. What are some active, free swimming fish I can add. In general what are some marine fish with lots of personality? Do any of your fish follow you around the tank, or recognize you, which ones? I’m upgrading my 40 gallon to a 6 foot long and 2 feet wide 130 gallon, and I still haven’t made up my stocking list! I’d like some more active fish to add in there, that will be puppy dog like with me ahah. I’ve heard puffers and triggers, but what other fish have lots of personality?
Puffers,triggers,tangs(specially selfin tang is my favorite) are some of fish that will follow u. U can also look for lionfish as they also follows their owners but when they r full,they become quite lazy. They all will do well in 130 g. If u go with triggers,do a good research on the species as some of them r very aggressive.

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Midas bennies are cool, and funny to watch. Although not a fish, the skunk cleaner shrimp can become pets, that will follow you around, and even jump on your hand to clean it!

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to add Solar Wrasse and most rabbitfish to that list. My Solarensis will eat out of my hand and my Foxface will show off at the glass whenever I come to the tank.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 47 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back