Personal record

reefmadness

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 1, 2010
Messages
143
Reaction score
6
Location
Oklahoma city, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So last night, I managed to make 39 frags using only 2 1/2 tubes of super glue!! I am pretty proud of myself. What are some of your guys' records?
 
My personal record is about 4 feet.. shot over my shoulder, got in my hair, covered my knuckles on my left hand, never found the super glue that actually went over my shoulder but I know it's somewhere, I saw it flying.. I love super glue :banghead:

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
My personal record is about 4 feet.. shot over my shoulder, got in my hair, covered my knuckles on my left hand, never found the super glue that actually went over my shoulder but I know it's somewhere, I saw it flying.. I love super glue :banghead:

Lol...Well, I had one of those 10g tubes of super glue. I had already used it once. I was squeezing but nothing was coming so I did the only smart thing I could think of, I grabbed the base of the white tip with my teeth and twisted it off. Off it came and in went a 1/4 tube of super glue into my mouth. :tongue: My personal best his half that at best. I never have that much to frag.
 
I just did up some zoas taht i scraped off rock...had to use a lot :( But they look grea today :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new