Personality vs Beauty Saltwater Fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter Liquid360
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,220
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Personally I'll take personality over beauty any day of the week and twice on Sunday. What species has the most personality?
 
Opistoganthus rosenblatti. Blue spotted jawfish all day every day both beauty and personality :)
 
Last edited:
Porcupine Puffers are like having puppy dogs in your tank.
 
It's a toss-up to me. I loved my Valentini Puffer. He was so cute and puppy-like. My favorite fish I have now is my Blue Spotted Jawfish.
 
Another vote for the Valentini puffer. My lost but far from forgotten algae blenny would be another one.
 
So your liking your jawfish huh?

It's a toss-up to me. I loved my Valentini Puffer. He was so cute and puppy-like. My favorite fish I have now is my Blue Spotted Jawfish.
 
I love my little clownfish.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
12g Nanoreef. Zooanthids, Ricordia, Star Polyps, Acans and two clownfish. CF Lighting, 75% actinic blue, 25% 10,000k white.
 
Love him Nate! He stays out in front where I can always see him. He picked the front left corner and started digging under the rock. I put barnacles there and he's as happy as a pig in mud...lol. Still miss my Valentini....but he's in a good home getting treated like a king.
So your liking your jawfish huh?
 
Awesome!! So turns out your sand bed was deep enough? I might have to get me one!

Love him Nate! He stays out in front where I can always see him. He picked the front left corner and started digging under the rock. I put barnacles there and he's as happy as a pig in mud...lol. Still miss my Valentini....but he's in a good home getting treated like a king.
 
My blue spotted puffer has personality to spare for sure!


90g FOWLR
Foxface lo x 1
Ocerllaris clown x2
Blue spotted Toby puffer x1
Tomini tang x1
Flame hawk x1
Red legged hermit crab x 5-10
Snails x 5
Short spine urchin (red) x 1
Conch x 1
Chocolate chip starfish x 2
 
My all time favorite fish would have to be my rusty angel (r.i.p.) would come over to wherever I was standing. Such a sweet little guy, would eat lettuce from my hand. If I would of had a different lfs care for my tank when I was gone I'd still have him.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new