• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pest free chaeto for sale

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 bucks a handful. It is filled to the brim with isopods and copepods. No aiptasia, bristleworms, bryopsis, bubble algae. No disease. Located in the Northern Kentucky area (Cinci). It is grown out in a separate system from my reef tank that is dedicated solely to growing out macro.

Mkkari

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 bucks a handful. It is filled to the brim with isopods and copepods. No aiptasia, bristleworms, bryopsis, bubble algae. No disease. Located in the Northern Kentucky area (Cinci). It is grown out in a separate system from my reef tank that is dedicated solely to growing out macro.
Will you ship it?

khmer_reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's not so bad shipping chaeto. u will need to ship it priority mail which takes like 2-3 days. just make sure u put a little tank water in there along with a paper towel to keep it moist.

OP
OP
Spare time

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I am going to try shipping. However, I need a few more days to get the packaging. It will be USPS priority mail. If you message me your address I can give you an estimated cost. I will accept pay via venmo if possible. I will need payment before I send (I will let you know when that is) and I will send a picture of your item in the bag once you have payed. $10 for a handful of chaeto. Gracilaria is not available right now.

Back