Pet value or Pet smart for QT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steve1500
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Steve1500

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2017
Messages
492
Reaction score
203
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody use the all in one aquarium kits from Petco (Tetra kit) or Pet Smart (Marineland?) for a QT? I know you get what you pay for, but the price is pretty appealing for a 29G QT. Can you use the filters etc that come with those kits for saltwater? Just wondering what you all use for QTs.

Thanks in Advance,
Steve
 
I was using the Top Fin (petsmart brand) 10-gallon aquarium kit for a little bit for a quarantine tank. worked pretty good , comes with a heater ,filter ,the tank and a top with lights good enough for quarantine if you ask me
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new