Petco misc coral ID please

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigBabich
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigBabich

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
33
Location
Boston
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Found this at Petco, unsure what it is. It was two, but one was pretty dead and I couldn't save it in time.
It's about 1.5" x 1". Quite a bit of tentacle extension at night.

I got in and out of thinking it's a baby trachy or not. I forgot to take a pic before the other half died.

Also, if I posted this in the wrong forum, one admonishment will be enough.

Green Thing 1.jpg Green thing 3.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new