• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Petco - Warning, may enrage you

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this on par with other petco stores? I’ve emailed petco corporate about the poor quality of their tanks and literally not received an email back or an acknowledgement.

Unfortunately, they are the only place close to buy clean up crew in a pinch but I hate supporting them.

Twice now I’ve purchased CUC and tested their water and the salinity is around 21-23 ppt. I’m sure they intentionally keep the salinity on the lower side to save money and “reduce stress,” but this low?!? Today I took some photographs… warning dead fish picture attached. :-( He looked really pretty too… I love the Naso Tangs.

D015C4E4-7C2F-4AF6-9FAC-D95BEB126AB0.jpeg B3B006B9-FA13-4C9E-893A-6DC67E17D9CC.jpeg 501DB635-2955-4072-855E-B8B5221C55D6.jpeg F6ACE908-BCF5-48DD-AE5B-EDDB7CF1DE5F.jpeg

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 110 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back