Petco Zoa ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubba005
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bubba005

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
129
Reaction score
73
Location
Athens, Georgia
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A petco near me had a coral sale and I ended up grabbing this nasty zoa frag teeming with red hair algae for $18. As I wait for my turbo to eventually clean it up, I’ve gotten really curious as to what strain it is. Under the store’s lights, it was sort of a washed out gray color, but now that it is in my frag tank, it seems like it may actually be something really special! What do y’all think?
IMG_6147.jpeg
IMG_6151.jpeg
 
Looks like pandora to me.
The pictures aren’t great so I see where you may get that, but I’m inclined to say that this isn’t it since I have pandoras in the same system and these guys are very distinct
 
Watch for Zoanthid spiders. My last petco zoanthid purchase had Zoanthid Eating Spiders. The piece turned into beautiful Zoanthids eventually though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 35 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new