Petes 40 barebottom... Letting it all hang out!

Just trying out the new site with a picture. I have had this little guy for a couple months now. It seems settled in pretty well.
 

Attachments

  • 2015-05-17 13.52.16-1.jpg
    2015-05-17 13.52.16-1.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 187
20150602_161847.jpg
Just when I thought all the struggle was behind us.... and BAM!!!!!
 
Well lots of dead corals and lots of dead fish layer I think the worst is behind me. I'm starting to stock back up now but nowhere close to where I was.
5864ea61b9b2473a30596d4183af1ce9.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new