Pete's Cade 2100 build

peterbilt79

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy reefing everyone. Recently upgraded from an old used 150 that I had for years and got this beast. Tank is in its second week of cycling and this has to be the hardest part, Waiting. All I can say so far about the cade is that it is an absolutely beautiful piece of art. Everything about the whole thing is so well done. The glass is beautiful, the stand is top notch and the sump has everything you could possibly ask for. Throw in the mesh top and the wired in outlets, how can you beat it? Also the customer support from algae barn has been top notch. Ran into a problem with the freight company and algae barn instantly took care of it. So now to the hardware: so far 2 gen 4 radions and 1 gen 5 radion with one vectra l2. Two mp60 's and a nyos 300 are on their way. So for the tank i was thinking mostly LPS with tangs(never kept them was always scared by the tang cops), wrasse and of course my pair of clowns who are living in a crappy 10 gallon waiting just like me 20220110_014534.jpg 20220110_014534.jpg

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 71 78.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 8.9%
  • Other

Votes: 7 7.8%
Back