Petland St. Paul MN

Maclaugherty

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2017
Messages
1
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petland is hiring in the fish department!! If anyone is interested in joining the petland team or has any questions message me or call the store! My name is Michael C if you want to talk to me personally you can message me to get my number! I'm not very experienced in salt water but I'm looking to expand my knowledge. I look forward to chatting and possibly working with some of you all!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new