Pet's Show-off Thread

^^^^ How sweet!! My daughter wants a sugar glider sooooo bad!! Love 'em!
 
Here is our great Dane Wally. Just a puppy but I don't think he will get lore then a couple inches taller. Right now he 36" at the shoulder and 154lb. He can do no wrong In My eyes
IMG_91592.jpg

IMG_9184.jpg

IMG_9176.jpg

IMG_9156.jpg


and to stick with the mustache theme lol

IMG_9192.jpg
 
Last edited:
Are you kidding me?!?!? Love your dog!! I've wanted one of these for soooo long! When I get some property, you better believe I'm getting one!! Wally is too cute!
 
Here is our great Dane Wally. Just a puppy but I don't think he will get lore then a couple inches taller. Right now he 36" at the shoulder and 154lb. He can do no wrong In My eyes
IMG_91592.jpg

IMG_9184.jpg

IMG_9176.jpg

IMG_9156.jpg


and to stick with the mustache theme lol

IMG_9192.jpg

Awe! I want one too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new