• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pharazon’s Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter pharazon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pharazon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2018
Messages
501
Reaction score
752
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Welcome to Pharazon’s Buyer/Seller General Feedback thread!

One of my favorite things about forum communities is the marketplace! Before R2R, the forums I typically bought/sold/traded on used iTrader. This made it easy to see feedback for each user. In an effort to make it work easier for myself and those I would do business with, I would like to keep feedback in one central thread.

If you’ve done transactions with me, I would greatly appreciate if you did the the following:

- Reply to this thread
- Link to the deal thread
- Leave a comment indicating positive/negative experience
- Mention how handsome, intelligent, and/or funny I am (this is optional)


I will start off by listing the people I have purchased from and the thread for the sale. If I can edit this later I will continually update the list. If not, I will leave a comment for each future transaction.

I read the forum rules and I think this should be okay, but if it violates any rules or policy, please let me know!

Purchases:


Slayerhellfire
POSITIVE

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kessil-a360w-tuna-blue-package.358004/
Purchased a Kessil A360WE from this gentleman, shipped fast and in great condition.

Skydiver314
POSITIVE

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-all-of-my-brand-new-stuff-cheap.357702/
This thread was a trip. Scored a Tunze 3155 for a steal. Shipping was lightning quick too.

Flo
POSITIVE

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/skimmer-cpr-hob-refugium-and-eshoppe-overflow.364123/#post-4596569
Bought a skimmer from Flo. Had a minor issue with the item, Flo resolved it without even having to ask. Exceptional service and fast shipping.
 
Quick to pay and easy to work with with
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new