• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pharazon’s Buyer/Seller Feedback Thread

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

pharazon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Pharazon’s Buyer/Seller General Feedback thread!

One of my favorite things about forum communities is the marketplace! Before R2R, the forums I typically bought/sold/traded on used iTrader. This made it easy to see feedback for each user. In an effort to make it work easier for myself and those I would do business with, I would like to keep feedback in one central thread.

If you’ve done transactions with me, I would greatly appreciate if you did the the following:

- Reply to this thread
- Link to the deal thread
- Leave a comment indicating positive/negative experience
- Mention how handsome, intelligent, and/or funny I am (this is optional)

I will start off by listing the people I have purchased from and the thread for the sale. If I can edit this later I will continually update the list. If not, I will leave a comment for each future transaction.

I read the forum rules and I think this should be okay, but if it violates any rules or policy, please let me know!

Purchases:

Slayerhellfire
POSITIVE

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/kessil-a360w-tuna-blue-package.358004/
Purchased a Kessil A360WE from this gentleman, shipped fast and in great condition.

Skydiver314
POSITIVE

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/selling-all-of-my-brand-new-stuff-cheap.357702/
This thread was a trip. Scored a Tunze 3155 for a steal. Shipping was lightning quick too.

Flo
POSITIVE

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/skimmer-cpr-hob-refugium-and-eshoppe-overflow.364123/#post-4596569
Bought a skimmer from Flo. Had a minor issue with the item, Flo resolved it without even having to ask. Exceptional service and fast shipping.

flo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Quick to pay and easy to work with with

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back