• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Philips CoralCare Gen2 - Like New

Item Price
$475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rc1626

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2016
Messages
513
Reaction score
399
Location
Long Island, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale:
(5) x Philips CoraleCare Gen2 LED Light Fixtures
(2) x Philips Controllers

CoralCare Lights - $475 each
Controller $100 each

Whole setup - $2200

Price includes PayPal fees and shipping in the continental USA

These fixtures are like new and in perfect shape. They were used for a little over a year on my display and frag tank. As seen in photos all lights are packaged in there original boxes. I am missing one cable hanging kit for one of the lights. Hanging kits are still available through Coralvue.

Thanks for looking!!!

IMG_4276.jpeg IMG_4275.jpeg IMG_4277.jpeg IMG_4274.jpeg
 
Oooof, this is tempting... Where in NY are you located?
 
Are the fixtures still available? If so, would you consider selling one for $400?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 14 51.9%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new