Phone photo

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nano_Man
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It's not my thread but I don't see why @Nano_Man would be bothered if the thread is about photography, he is a cool dude plus he likes the interactions in the threads. ;)
Normal people post one pic! I can never pick one it’s always like here’s 15 photos lol I get carried away but if it’s appreciated and I’m not bothering anyone…I’ll post more later
Go for it post as many as you want your two good members
 
Last edited:
PSX_20240606_102103.jpg
 
Thank you!
But there are no anemones in this tank :)

That’s a close up of a Aussie fat head dendro. It’s about 1”
Sorry my mistake looks lovely
You have some stunning corals I wouldn’t want to name them stunning stuff from you
 
Roll up
Roll up give your pics to new eyes
Let’s see them
 
Even videos it’s still your phone
 
Another one come on
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new