Phone photography guide - video

  • Thread starter Thread starter samparker
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
oh my, thanks for the guide, there's so much to experience) Cant figure out what kind of lenses to buy for my Nikon camera x.x is Tamron AF 70-300mm a good choice?
 
Is this my best option for iPhone? Seems to have more than the normal 2 additional lenses.

65460508-F4F0-4684-B4A0-5A47DE049A5C.png
 
Want to take better aquarium pictures with your phone? With a mantis coral lens, an app called snapseed and this tutorial - you're set
1f642.png



This was really helpful for me I’m just getting into it!
 
Hey all, glad you are still enjoying these tips! If you are after more photography tips, be sure to check out other videos on my channel :)
 
This was super helpful! Any advice on taking FTS’? I only have a 4 foot tank but I find that I need to back so far from the tank that there is no detail in the image at far. Would appreciate any tips!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new