Photo Contest :)

FiReBReTHa

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
946
Reaction score
29
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I decided to enter one of the photos I posted here a few months back into a contest!

If you get bored I would love your support!
Login | Facebook

I have a feeling that people are just giving me a thumbs down so they can push themselves up :(



This is the photo I submitted!
09-06-19_Jeff_hosting.jpg




Back to planning, fastandsneaky tomorrow I may have a design for some lunars. imma pm you now.
 
You must be right about those thumbs down, because you have an excellent picture there my friend :)
 
You must be right about those thumbs down, because you have an excellent picture there my friend :)


Danke!

its a double unique photo in the sense of,

1, its a naked clown so they get no love normally LOL

2, its hosting a frilly mushroom. Silly clown...



Next contest they should remove the thumbs down or something. I went from 2nd place to a few spots away from last. goofy goofy!


im now depressed about it. I am going to take some new photos of my tank tomorrow LOL. ill post up once I get em all processed thru. thatll make me happy :)
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new