Photo dump and feeding/nutrient thoughts!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NeMoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NeMoo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2024
Messages
375
Reaction score
439
Location
North Dakota
What state or country do you live in
North Dakota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think most people notice I have not had a lot of fish, I’ve always focused on coral. After adding a rabbit fish and giving me more reason to feed I started feeding all my tanks more and I think the difference is night and day!

I used to feed so light to keep low nutrients! The other day I fed enough I lost track, drop here piece of algae there all day!

I try to do a water change atleast every two weeks, we will see how the increased load goes but so far everything looks better than ever!!


This would be a good time to note this tank only runs on a tunze docline skimmer in the tank two tunze turbo power heads aimed at each other and lots of well aged sand and rock!
Two tuna
360- WE The older ones
And the bi weekly at most water change

Also some other photos from other tanks as I’ve finally added some fish to my coral displays!

The hammers acans lobo gsp are all in the tank being discussed!



IMG_2387.jpeg

IMG_2382.jpeg

IMG_2381.jpeg

IMG_2377.jpeg

E6828907-64CD-4C9B-8AED-56F4EB41213F.jpeg

B0FA8D05-4E54-49E9-94A1-A61CCEF45DC0.jpeg

IMG_2357.jpeg

IMG_2354.jpeg

IMG_2337.jpeg

IMG_2336.jpeg

IMG_2328.jpeg

IMG_2473.jpeg

IMG_2469.jpeg

IMG_2466.jpeg

IMG_2460.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2383.mov
    92.5 MB
  • IMG_2380.mov
    9.1 MB
Beautiful corals.

The Ricordia and Micromussa are stunning.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new