Photo Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef Pets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hey Gary maybe you could do a reef photography webinar and we advertise it through R2R!
 
Hey Gary maybe you could do a reef photography webinar and we advertise it through R2R!

It's certainly a possibility. I've done several live presentations for reef clubs, most recently for the Atlanta Reef Club. This webinar was done primarily to test software for my paying job. I'll give it some thought.
Gary
 
FUDGENUT!!!! I'm sooooo flippin P'd i missed this!!! How could i have missed it??? Dang! :(

I'm in need of processing tutorage, too :(

btw, i just bought this lens http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/330641-USA/Tamron_AF272C700_SP_90mm_f_2_8_Di.html, it has a $90 rebate. not sure if it will work on your cam or not, just fyi.

i love it, and it wasn't worth it for me to spend 150 more for the very slight performance difference.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new