Photon 32-v2+ not programming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

FL_Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t know what I’m missing. I just bought a used light that is 11 months old. I’m trying to program it and nothing changes in the light. The lights that are lit don’t correlate to what I have set on the remote. For example I have all hours of channel 4 set to 0 and there are still white lights lit up. Any ideas?

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I was out of the office this weekend- but yes that would be my first suggestion. If anyone has the remote version (V2+) and happens upon this issue I suggest this fix:

If you have any Jebao wave makers on or near the tank, ensure that the Master/Slave function is turned off, or unplug the pumps. Jebao pumps are not FCC certified and give off an unusual amount of interference.

1. Press menu, go to custom and scroll all the way to the hours.
  2. Make sure all night time hours are set to 0 on all 6 channels.
  3. Scroll through all 24 hours multiple times (you can do this quickly, you're not looking at the numbers just cycling every hour multiple times).
  4. Press OK
  5. Reset the clock by pressing and holding the up/down arrow keys at the same time simultaneously. If the time is already correct, change it by 1 hour then change it back before pressing OK.
  6. Press and hold the left+right arrow key. A wifi symbol should appear on the screen and flash for a few seconds.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back