Photon settings for frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Charley75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Charley75

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2019
Messages
426
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just changed routers on my house and had to change to the new ReefBreeders app for my photon on my frag tank. Now I have no idea what my settings were on the old app. I know I had just picked an existing schedule from the community that I liked. Any suggested preset schedules for a mixed reef 12” deep frag tank. Ideally like 10-9 or 10. Light is about 11” above the water.
 
Do you know what your par was before? I would just re-do the schedule yourself and mix the lights to your liking. The app is fairly easy to use. The only thing you want to match for sure is the par. If anything, be conservative and ramp up slowly if you didn't measure it previously.

I have a published schedule for a mostly sps/mixed reef, but I max my lights due to having a 30" deep tank.
 
No clue what par was, just no everything was growing and happy…lol!
 
No clue what par was
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new