Pic

Gobi1canobi

Reefstafarian
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2022
Messages
409
Reaction score
256
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg
 
I like your rock scape. The egg crate is a great stabilizer but can trap debris as well. I thought about using it in my system as well but I didn’t, at least this time around. How long have you had your system running?
 
This is the habitat so far! Working on the sump now. I have a home made skimmer and overflow I found on u tube. But I still need at least 20lbs sand probably 40! Alao a light ! Welll I have a t5 unit 4ft 8 bulb but only soft white bulbs any one know where to get t5 bulbs cheap and what is a good t5 roster?
I like your rock scape. The egg crate is a great stabilizer but can trap debris as well. I thought about using it in my system as well but I didn’t, at least this time around. How long have you had your system running?
Thanks! I was debating the egg crate to .but it came down to last min I put the dry rock in a month ago in the 75. But it has bin running 2 months now with water livesand and rock from my existing 20 long. I think I just switched up the 75 a lil again . But my 20l reef has bin going since April 6 th 2022 and that is my first salt!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new