Picasso pair for sale

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,868
Reaction score
122,478
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a pair of picassos for sale...

$300 if anyone wants them. Paid $345.......

I just got another pair I like better. They cost $400 though.
 
Last edited:
I would ship for the exact amount...

I'll get pictures asap.
 
I have a pair of picassos for sale...

$300 if anyone wants them. Paid $345.......

I just got another pair I like better. They cost $400 though.. dink.gif" border="0" alt="" title="" smilieid="119" class="inlineimg" />

where u getting all these picassos?, ive been lookin forever
 
Basically I just email people, even vendors who say they are out. That's were I found my newest pair!
 
I'll have pics tomorrow..
 
Ok got some TERRIBLE pics of the clowns in my frag tank for anyone interested. These are still available. They are eating great and already paired up together. The black will fill in as they mature.

Thanks.

picasso1.jpg


picasso2.jpg


picasso3.jpg


picasso4.jpg
 
These are sold! Thanks everyone..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new