Pick any 10 SPS $250 Shipped....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicks387
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nicks387

Premium member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2008
Messages
1,388
Reaction score
50
Location
MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sold
 
Last edited:
This is all sold out for now guys.
 
Last edited:
I can also do any 5 for $175 Shipped.
 
Don't see Red Dragon?
Lots of interest from Katy TX.
Also can we do 2 frags each for a totall of 10 in one pack or do we need to order 10 different frags?
 
I can probably do 2 frags each if you like instead of ten but no Red dragons in this deal. You can add red dragon to a pack for $50 extra.

Heres some frags for size reference.
renew017.jpg
 
Last edited:
All so pretty Nick.
Last corals from you doing great, lost some color on them but are coming back strong.
Will talk to my buddy tomorrow and also will ask if there's any interest on MARSH here in Houston.
I'm sure I can come up with a group-buy again.
Our website is down now for the last 8 hrs but as soon it's up I post something.
For sure I'll put my order in by tomorrow morning.
 
My new tank isnt quick ready yet from my move, but I am hoping in the next few weeks we will be good to go. Awesome corals, I will definitely be finding you when I am ready
 
Do you have a colony pic of the mello yellow?

I dont have a colony pic but will try and get one posted after I take a pic of it. Its like a Tyree pink lemonade but without the pink, just the yellow, same growth and branches but bright yellow.
 
Nick, so long our website is still down I'll put in my wish list; Fragfarmer red table, Texas red hairy stag, Strawberry fields acro, Garf Bonsai, blueberry smoothie hokei,
Copps Hulk mille, Solomon island blue tort, Upscales microcladis.
 
Gotta give a fellow SPS junky a bump :) What a wicked looking shot on that seriotapora, just in awe. Amazing pieces!!!!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new