Picked up some new things this weekend

  • Thread starter Thread starter BriDroid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BriDroid

I glue animals to rocks.
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2024
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,315
Location
Prosper, TX
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a bunch of small Zoa frags to fill in bare spots. I’m also going to try another fish and see. I need more nutrients bad!
IMG_2083.jpeg

IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2081.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_2077.jpeg
 
I got a bunch of small Zoa frags to fill in bare spots. I’m also going to try another fish and see. I need more nutrients bad!
IMG_2083.jpeg

IMG_2082.jpeg

IMG_2081.jpeg

IMG_2079.jpeg

IMG_2078.jpeg

IMG_2077.jpeg
Those are some awesome looking frags!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new