[Pico] 2 Gallon Cookie Jar by ReefJar

Excellent! Where did you get your new bulb?

I got it off eBay! If you're planning on getting a similar bulb. ABI has a new one (which is the brand I originally chose but they only had 50/50 and the white was too much for my liking), but Maritza Vase Reef was in contact with them to help develop a bulb that is more suited to coral health and growth. Once that bulb is ready, I'll probably pick one up and share my thoughts on it :)
 
Really cool! Very unique. Goes to show you don't need to spend a ton of money to have something that can produce the wow factor! Good job!
 
Nice job with the pico tank, ReefJar. Let me send you a BettaMag- I think you will like it better than the NanoMag on this tiny aquarium. The NanoMag is great for small aquariums, but BettaMag was designed for pico set ups like this where the NanoMag is actually too strong. Please send me an e-mail at Two Little Fishies.
 
Nice job with the pico tank, ReefJar. Let me send you a BettaMag- I think you will like it better than the NanoMag on this tiny aquarium. The NanoMag is great for small aquariums, but BettaMag was designed for pico set ups like this where the NanoMag is actually too strong. Please send me an e-mail at Two Little Fishies.

Oh my bad, I wrote it correctly in the beginning of the thread but not further down in the posts. I have the BettaMag! Thanks so much for the offer tho :)

Cheers
 
Here are a couple of quick pictures I took. And thanks to Maritza The Vase Reef for editing them to help correct the colours. Reef photos... not so easy haha.

14184427_1648082485502153_4873311340604583707_n_zpstrmhlub0.jpg


14206225_1648067732170295_4882429733564741692_o_zpss1io5fnw.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new