Pico Or AIO tanks (let's see them)

My JBJ 45 Gallon that I converted to have a sump. Will be two years old in March

9DEE1B10-42EF-4167-88A9-C53A022E42DB.jpeg
 
Fluval 13.5 floating aquascape by Aquarocks, bare bottom, current USA orbit pro.idea for this takes was softie easy, no maintenence being on my second floor office desk, but it turned into a sort of nps..so far I have a large plump carnation coral (I am aware of the difficulty and supplemental feeding required) , blueberry gorg (see above) , green grands paly, cinnamon grands paly, purple and gold gorgonian, gold gorgonian, purple and green rhodactis, have in the works small patch of gsp, neon green toadstool, and would like more sponges and bright contrasting colors Currently feeding with reef roids, coral frenzy and Kent micro vert with phytoplankton to come.
received_10155938425540350.jpeg
FB_IMG_1514578588961.jpg
 
Just finished building this one for a total of about 50$. Still undecided what I’m gonna put in it
0317df80330f0fdb6e523bb4ffabdd89.heic
 
Yeah a local pet store was closing so I got 2 of them for 15$ and I bought a 36” and 48” also just because they were only 30$. (Normally 100$ for halo, 160$ for 36” and 200$ for a 48”. At least one of them came in handy lol
 
little update I moved the taks around both into my bedroom.Nuvo 10 and Imagitarium 3.7 both doing well.
4adbe723b1b47cd0d7df5e2f1a10ca60.jpg
20e95f04a09cbdecb7f3d82bd1231701.jpg
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new