pics of new aquascape and coral

jwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what do you think? i like!
sorry for the crappy cell phone pics, but that's all i got right now.

d029fd09.jpg

f6f801e0.jpg

ef0a2126.jpg

33bfdb07.jpg

7bb0ef16.jpg

57a0a611.jpg

ccc9fd2f.jpg

db9f88af.jpg

e6afe11e.jpg

8d141f1b.jpg

c47997e8.jpg

00128e30.jpg

the clown had to get in on the action
c22954c7.jpg

OP
OP
jwilson

jwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks! i like it much more than before,
i actually worked all the aquascape out in a box the same size as the tank. i cut the front out of the box out then figured out how to put he pieces together like a puzzle, they fix together amazingly well, and didn't fall when i shook the box pretty solid.

Alattner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
whats the name of the palys in the 5th picture down there a really good patch i like the orange skirts alot

OP
OP
jwilson

jwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure the name of the palys, but I'll try and find out. I bought all the coral from a friend that is getting out of salt due to his new work schedule.
Thanks for the comments! I like actually having something with color besides the few fish I have.

Alattner

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure the name of the palys, but I'll try and find out. I bought all the coral from a friend that is getting out of salt due to his new work schedule.
Thanks for the comments! I like actually having something with color besides the few fish I have.

ya let me know if you figure out what they are. sucks for your friend but good for you. hope he made you a good deal

OP
OP
jwilson

jwilson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya let me know if you figure out what they are. sucks for your friend but good for you. hope he made you a good deal

we found another group of these today when taking his tank down. they were on the back side of the rock out of sight. it has about 10 nice heads on it, if you were closer i'd give it to you. he couldn't remember what they were called though. . sorry.

Jwilson.... Does your friend have any more corals he wants to sell? I'm in the market after a exterminator destroyed my tank.:cry:

i got all of his livestock, but i may be able to get you some frag from my frogspawn soon, i believe it is about to split.

Tomoko Schum

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Firefightered - I can give you some softies such as leathers and pink pompom xenia if you'd like. I have some coral frags, such as SPS's and zoas, that I can sell you, too. Your wife may like pink pompom xenia since most female visitors seem to zoom in on my xenia (with lots of ooh's and ahh's.)

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 66 32.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back