pics Taken with a droid

  • Thread starter Thread starter Emoney
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Emoney

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
14
Location
Baltimore
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GetAttachment.aspx
 
Did you try the photobucket app???? You can automatically upload the pics you take there, and then it is really easy to post on here with a copy and past image code. Droid does............ it's just not as easy as the iphone sometimes.
 
That works flawlessly with the Incredible I have. I have a folder on PB called "Droid" that I don't share and then I can decide which folder I want to put them in.

It works great and so do I. I love my Droid, the Incredible is amazing, but I am still waiting for the iPhone. September hopefully. :)

Still waiting on those pics Emoney. I got a new tank with 0 corals, so I can't post. Lost them all when I moved.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new