Picture Critique - Comments Appreciated

Haha that's exactly what I have. Have you started using pro mode?
Yup. My troubles come when I start messing with the Speed and ISO. I have also been playing with the filter lenses that came in the kit you can attach on the phone https://orphek.com/reef-aquarium-lens-kit/

In the most recent photo I posted, I used none of that. Just the normal picture mode, and no lenses. The thing I did here was literally press my phone against the glass so it did not move/shake from my hand and that was all.
 
1670536512165.png
 
Hey I'm glad you posted I forgot to finish some advice! If you zoom in as far as you can and then manually focus in on the area you want in focus. Then zoom back out your pictures will look really sharp! Having the flow off really helps with this as well.
 
I suck at pics,,, just using iPhone with clip-on filter, but will say this:
I get clearer pics shooting top-down through a cheapie "coral viewer" (from Amazon) than through the front glass.
Better yet, get something like a ferrero roche top lid and peel the sticker and voila
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new