Pictures from Switzerland

  • Thread starter Thread starter melev
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

melev

Avid Hobbyist
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
2,149
Reaction score
1,646
Location
Ft Worth, Tx
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been blogging about my recent trip and thought I'd share it with r2r members as well. I hope you enjoy them.

Pictures of flora - Switzerland - a land alive with color - Blogs - Reef Addicts

Pictures of Basel, Part 1 - A taste of Basel, Switzerland - Part 1 - Blogs - Reef Addicts

Pictures of the Münster in Basel, Part 2 - A taste of Basel, Switzerland - Part 2 - Blogs - Reef Addicts

ch_day2-7.jpg


ch_flowers-28.jpg


ch_munster-12.jpg


ch_day2-22.jpg
 
Last edited:
Whoops, I didn't realize I had two identical links. The second one has been corrected with pictures around town.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new