Pictures from Thailand Phi Phi Island

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mark Gray
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hope you can post some pictures below the water.:)
 
I will but won't be home for 2 weeks I forgot my cable at home nad also my SD reader lol
 
Did you get to do anemone reef and shark point? One of the best diving sites I have ever visited! So many stomatapod and hobby coral species were everywhere it was amazing.
 
Try to head out to the Similan islands ... i normally book my dive trips with South Siam Divers.
Also , if you're not too tired , take a walk up to the peak of Phi Phi island and check out the view . ( bring camera )

;):D
 
Did you get to do anemone reef and shark point? One of the best diving sites I have ever visited! So many stomatapod and hobby coral species were everywhere it was amazing.
No I didn't get to go there but loved the trip but dread the flight lol
 
Very nice. Thailand is amazing. I was there three times last year for work. I would stay a couple weeks in both Bangkok and Rayong when I went.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new