Pictures taken with S9+

  • Thread starter Thread starter DonnieD
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

DonnieD

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 25, 2018
Messages
9
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope you enjoy!
20180403_181603.jpg
20180403_181508.jpg
20180403_181652.jpg
 
If you enter Pro Mode, you should be able to increase the white balance to 10,000k and take some very nice shots with no post processing to weed out the blue tint.

From an S7 but I image things have improved some in the latest generation
30293068716_fbeb5c4761_h.jpg
 
If you enter Pro Mode, you should be able to increase the white balance to 10,000k and take some very nice shots with no post processing to weed out the blue tint.

From an S7 but I image things have improved some in the latest generation
30293068716_fbeb5c4761_h.jpg
Not improved that much from what I read, the main improvement was on the front camera
 
I find that even with pro mode there is still blue you can remove. I use snapseed for that.
Before/after

20170903_163721.jpg


20170903_163721-01.jpeg
 
If you enter Pro Mode, you should be able to increase the white balance to 10,000k and take some very nice shots with no post processing to weed out the blue tint.

From an S7 but I image things have improved some in the latest generation
30293068716_fbeb5c4761_h.jpg
I'm going to give it a try...thanks
 
Another "trick" of sorts is to point the camera at the tank before you open the camera app.
 
Another good trick is put it in the tank, colours and detail is better
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new