Pictures

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
I have tried to put on pictures of my ricordea from the only 2 cameras I have, a sony mavica and a kodak easy share c813 and it says that my pictures exceeds the limits of 97.7 kb's. How do I fix this?
 
What is photobucket and where do i find it? I am computer and camera dumb.
 
go to photobucket.com it will walk you thru everything
 
When you save as a jpg, make your longest dimension 750 to 800 pixels and save at Level 6. That should make the file size small enough to post. Then you can just post in your R2R gallery.
Gary
 
I like www.smugmug.com myself, you can upload full resolution images and they will resize for you, and it has MANY options for just about anything you can think of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 54 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new