Pink cadillac

  • Thread starter Thread starter Velcro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don’t quite get the love for this one. I have 2 frags of it, and for me it is meh. Even the photos of supposedly good ones just don’t do it for me.
 
a6f06f08339b0ae80b82215f33bf490e.jpg

This one put out a base and encrusted VERY quickly. Ever since hitting it with more full spectrum lighting, it’s developed more green to its skin... I like it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new