"Pink Fish"

zoomonster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Female pink margin wrasse is about the pinkest fish in my tank. I have a pair of exquisite wrasses but the colors really vary on them. Mine don't have as much pink as that earlier picture. Out of my Anthias my female resplendent wrasses are mostly pink and my multicolor lubbocki wrasse has hot pink.

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The exquisitus pictured earlier in the thread is an African one. Thet have more pink than the variants captured in Indonesia and other Eastern locations.

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The exquisitus pictured earlier in the thread is an African one. Thet have more pink than the variants captured in Indonesia and other Eastern locations.
Exactly and a higher price tag by a little. But they vary quite a bit in price. I've seen them for 40 locally and 90 on driver's den. But usually about 60 will get one from either local.

caity

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What about firefish? You could put a few in there, I know they are more salmon/reddish but still pretty and docile. Most fairy wrasses are pink in color but for one's that are very vibrant and pick come with a pretty little price tag. Though both of my suggestions you'll need a top because they are known jumpers.

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A purple tile fish may also work. Not sure how pink she wants

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 23.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back