• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Floyd colony wtb

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay I have a big colony 8-9 inches I’ll have to see where I’d be able to cut a chunk out. What are you wanting to pay for that size?

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Florida. I was selling frags but not big pieces like your looking for so I’d have to see if I could take a chink out that size.

OP
OP
Fuyuan888

Fuyuan888

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe anything more than 2 inches in diameter would be very risky

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipping wise you mean? I’d agree that’s why I was selling frag that fit into 120ml specimen cups think they biggest one I got in one was 1-1/2 diameter. Any bigger would be in plastic bag and don’t trust shipping company’s when they handle packages with corals.

Metcho

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you can’t find one locally let me know and I might be able to get a bigger plastic container to hold the coral in to ship. I like the specimen containers cause they don’t leak or move around like bags in shipping box and I also use styrofoam to hold the coral upside down floating in water in container so corals don’t move and break.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 72 44.7%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 46.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 14 8.7%
Back