Pink Hiatin Anemone Problem

Derek siskey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have 2 Fish A Shrimp And Nem there All Still alive they were all in the same tank together at the pet store.
I wasn’t thinking about it yesterday but when I was doing research on anemones the pink Haitian is a type of condy and they have a more powerful sting than any other anemone and can even kill clowns or vice versa so just be careful and keep a watch

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is my update of my nem she is doing wonderful and I appreciate all of the help thank you

15665073683281659966818000677082.jpg

Shannan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a 6 line, her name is Sophia.

Please be very careful trying to keep 2 of them together in pretty much any size tank. They’re notorious booger’s. You may want to choose to rehome one before adding a clown or other fish (they’re going to fight, it’s a matter of time)

I’m actually kinda mad the LFS sold you 2 and didn’t know better

Your anemone is looking fab BTW!!!

OP
OP
B

Brittany8808

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have a 6 line, her name is Sophia.

Please be very careful trying to keep 2 of them together in pretty much any size tank. They’re notorious booger’s. You may want to choose to rehome one before adding a clown or other fish (they’re going to fight, it’s a matter of time)

I’m actually kinda mad the LFS sold you 2 and didn’t know better

Your anemone is looking fab BTW!!!
Thank you very Much I love my Nem She is beautiful it's crazy when my moon lights are On She kind of almost goes in a ball Loll Scared me at first but they say that's normal for nems to do that Well since they were in the same tank I took Them She said that have been in there for 3 months now so I grabbed them They Don't honestly Bother Eachother haven't seen them fought at all

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was wondering the same thing about the wrasses. I know nothing about them, but makes me wonder if she has a mated pair.

Shannan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you very Much I love my Nem She is beautiful it's crazy when my moon lights are On She kind of almost goes in a ball Loll Scared me at first but they say that's normal for nems to do that Well since they were in the same tank I took Them She said that have been in there for 3 months now so I grabbed them They Don't honestly Bother Eachother haven't seen them fought at all
Some do ball up.
I have a Haitian that I could set my watch by daily on when he’s going to do that (we call it his temper tantrum )

Shannan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering the same thing about the wrasses. I know nothing about them, but makes me wonder if she has a mated pair.
Possibly, I don’t know enough about their pairing habits.... Maybe someone who knows more about 6 lines can chime in? (I just happened to zoom in and saw them both)

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@eatbreakfast can you tell if her 6 line duo could be a mated pair? Petco told her they had been in the same tank for 3 months prior to purchase.

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be blunt you clearly have no idea what you're doing.

Theres 1 hermit crab painted shell in the tank, and who knows if theres anymore.

The sand you're using looks like the completely wrong.

I feel bad for that 1 fish and you're anemone. Please do some research before getting into this hobby, these are living animals not toys. From what I see I can imagine the suffering these animals are enduring.
LIGHTEN UP, Francis....

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Two 6 lines generally fight. I had two and that’s all they did

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back