Pink or Blue?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2006
Messages
54,857
Reaction score
122,504
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
975A534E-6B6D-47BA-BB2D-C622575FBB62.jpeg

Image via @joshporksandwich
 
I’m a girl dad so I’m gonna say pink!
Art Illustration GIF
 
Blue for me!
 
So you prefer ash or bone gray? 😁
Either or with a spoon full of mush on top lol. 10 years in the hobby with multiple different tanks and I've never been able to keep a torch alive. I've given up even trying. I've tried $40 testers as well as a $400 hellfire or something and they all die. They're on my list of don't bother trying again coral.
 
It will never look that way in my tank (drawback of not filling the tank with windex), but I like the blue. :)
 
It will never look that way in my tank (drawback of not filling the tank with windex), but I like the blue. :)
As you know, you can enjoy both worlds in how you manage your lights. That said, maybe you just don't like the blues at all.

I really like both as I can enjoy the aspects of both spectrums on the same coral and fish daily.

As to the question, BOTH! Although I think pink is more unique.
 
That said, maybe you just don't like the blues at all.

I don’t, which is why I aim for white light. I bought 3 ai freshwater and one coral glow bar to try to represent shallow water sunlight while also having some deep blue/near UV. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new