Pink spotted watchman goby aggresion

Chica-137

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
15
Reaction score
10
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had experience with their pink spotted watchman goby showing aggression to other burrowing gobies? I want to get a yasha goby for my 22 gallon tank (45 gallon water volume with sump). My pink spot has not shown aggression when my purple Firefish hides/sleeps in his burrow. I just don’t want to make the investment if he will kill it. He is already paired with a tiger pistol shrimp but he does swim in the open sand most of the day. Also do you think I could get a candy stripe pistol shrimp or would the shrimp fight eachother? TIA
 
That's a good question. I'm not sure about mixing watchman gobies. With it being a small tank, and the pink spot being a great deal larger and added first, I wouldn't risk it.

Let's see what some others say.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new