• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pink Streaked Wrasse, Cryptic Six-line Wrasse

Item Price
129.99
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reef Pro

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2019
Messages
3,572
Reaction score
1,304
Location
West Palm Beach
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Pink Streaked Wrasse, Cryptic Six-line Wrasse
Pink Streaked Wrasse (Pseudocheilinops ataenia)
One of the most peaceful and colorful wrasses you can add to a reef tank. Beautiful pink and yellow striping, stays small, and is completely reef safe. A perfect choice for nano tanks and larger reef systems alike. Hardy, active, and full of personality. This is a species we usually only receive once or twice a year and only a few at a time. We currently have 10 available on . If you want one, now is the time.


rn-image_picker_lib_temp_c1a66b35-d89e-4933-be77-edb8a0a6b29c.png
 
Still available?
 
Just ordered mine. Had request, got back to me fast and worked to insure fish stays safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new