Pipe Organ frag questions

HighBallNano

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 31, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
12
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased this pipe organ frag a couple of weeks ago. It came with some empty ‘pipes’ that are shown by the red arrows below. One of these pipes has a feather duster living in it (blue arrow) as well.

Should I leave the frag as it is, or should I carefully remove some of these empty pipes? Or will the coral regrow polyps in them? Also, will the feather duster inhibit future growth? If so and I remove it, can I just place it elsewhere in the tank?

Thanks!

65A44DE5-E15B-42D4-BE18-CDD650A5AA9E.jpeg
 
Leave it. I have a softball size partially bald and most of it is fully covered.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new