Pipefish MP40 settings

Clueless_Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 1, 2017
Messages
125
Reaction score
57
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone - just curious if anyone has their pipefish in a system with MP40's in it? Just trying to get some ideas. Also, are most people keeping them solo or adding a second and just amping up the pod feeding?
 
1686501356025.png
 
I has a blue stripped Pipefish that was doing good with multiple Mp40s, gyres and Octopulse4 but it had a little cancer looking growth and died. I just tried a biota Pipefish and it was getting blown all over the place and had to be moved to the sump.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new