$ pit

Good lookin' setup and collection you got going there!! Welcome to R2R!!
 
I know everyone likes pics so I will post'em. Here is a old pic of my manderin and my Scutus nail AKA Elephant Slug. He does a great job of cleaning up the tank!

Scutus nail AKA Elephant Slug (keep in mind I have no more plastics in the tank)
ScutusakaElephantSnail.jpg
 
Nice setup, I especially like the stand and canopy!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
 
Nice setup, I especially like the stand and canopy!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
Thanks Sugo! It cost a little more but since I wanted this in the dinning room where it can be seen as soon as you walk in the door I decided to go with the better one!
 
When I read your name I thought of Earth Wind and Fire LOL!!!!! :tongue:Beautiful tank, I really like the rock work!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
 
I want to post some pics of before and after pics of some acan lord colonies I rescued. I can't believe they have bounced back this much!

Before
9C6F3570-5E1B-4D11-B9EA-336812F8F01A-6255-0000076077187118.jpg

Now
575EB42A-B870-406D-951C-74F47C0D6126-37443-000005F7D37C945C.jpg


Before
D51981B3-4001-4F3B-A841-D20586DB86EE-6255-000007606C6AE726.jpg

Now
8BB7A5B1-FC67-4BDC-85C7-67E082DE1B3D-37443-000005F7D0964651.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new