Pitho a.k.a. Pig Crab

  • Thread starter Thread starter JoJosReef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JoJosReef

There's some lovely filth down here!
View Badges
Joined
Sep 27, 2021
Messages
20,721
Reaction score
80,760
Location
Orange County, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time when I turn the powerhead and the return pumps off. Every time:
1681109653894.png


https://photos.app.goo.gl/izGohgZ8s2k5vmff8
1681109719879.png
 
I have a sally lightfoot ("Gordon") who's the same way. Some crabs are hilarious when it comes to being hand-fed.
Speaking of hand-fed:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FB4bce2uxQmNG6ab6
Cleaner shrimp that I couldn't get to eat for days takes flakes right out of my hand--bad video as I was fumbling with the camera left-handed, but when the pumps are off, the shrimp swims right to the surface to greet me. Clowns will take pellets right from me, too, if I pinch a few in my fingers. Pigs, all of them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new