Pitho crab Canada?

Lps_lover12

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2021
Messages
1,141
Reaction score
2,748
Location
Ontario
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really want some pitho crabs for my bubble algae but they seem hard to find in Canada. I’ve emailed lots of stores but they never got back to me. Wondering if anyone knows where to get one if I’m from Canada?
 
Reach out to Bayside Corals in Saskatoon (I just bought a 3.5-4" decorator crab from them). They routinely bring in lots of neat stuff (sharks, stingrays, octopus, etc.)

5A95C245-AAE5-48AE-A99D-2E5BCBAA8955.jpeg
 
Reach out to Bayside Corals in Saskatoon (I just bought a 3.5-4" decorator crab from them). They routinely bring in lots of neat stuff (sharks, stingrays, octopus, etc.)

5A95C245-AAE5-48AE-A99D-2E5BCBAA8955.jpeg
Just gave them a call, they’ve never heard of a pitho crab. That looks like a big one you got!
 
He was a good size, yeah (probably 4" across). Been relatively happy so far in the tank (he's mainly nocturnal).
It takes a brave man to look in a tank at night god only knows what is in there lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new