Pittsburgh check in.

_sludgefactory

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2011
Messages
1,310
Reaction score
103
Location
Industry, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm North of Pittsburgh about 20 minutes. Not a member of pmasi. They don't seem to be quite as active on here. So I'm looking for other Pittsburgh member on here so we can have a non-club forum to trade and sell. So if you're from the Burgh check in!



Tank thread: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81000

LG P999 EaglesBlood 2.8, Trinity ELPmax
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new