Placed order DELAYED DURING SHIPMENT.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Islandvib3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed a order of almost all acros,1 torch and a chalice. They're FedEx delayed in Indianapolis IN, weather looks good from Google. I'm worried all my sticks won't make it.i was supposed to get them today by 12pm pst but delayed till tomorrow. Do you think they will survive? Acros,milli. Do they cover DOAs? I'm so stressed out. How would I acclimate or introduce these to my tank with the delay?

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I placed an order of almost all acros,1 torch and a chalice. They're FedEx delayed in Indianapolis IN, weather looks good from Google. I'm worried all my sticks won't make it.i was supposed to get them today by 12pm pst but delayed till tomorrow. Do you think they will survive? Acros,milli. Do they cover DOAs? I'm so stressed out. How would I acclimate or introduce these to my tank with the delay?
@TCK Corals
They are a good and reputable company. I would reach out to them ASAP and let them know the situation and see what they can do when your shipment arrives.

Reefing.with.Rich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I placed an order of almost all acros,1 torch and a chalice. They're FedEx delayed in Indianapolis IN, weather looks good from Google. I'm worried all my sticks won't make it.i was supposed to get them today by 12pm pst but delayed till tomorrow. Do you think they will survive? Acros,milli. Do they cover DOAs? I'm so stressed out. How would I acclimate or introduce these to my tank with the delay?
Don’t get your hopes up
My amazeballs came in flopping around the bag because someone forgot to put a rubber band on the plug to keep it in the container. I took a pic before opening the bag and also taken pic of it in the tank since and they state I need to keep them posted yet it hasn’t opened in 3 weeks and all they have to say is I need to give it more time. Very frustrating

IKD

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Don’t get your hopes up
My amazeballs came in flopping around the bag because someone forgot to put a rubber band on the plug to keep it in the container. I took a pic before opening the bag and also taken pic of it in the tank since and they state I need to keep them posted yet it hasn’t opened in 3 weeks and all they have to say is I need to give it more time. Very frustrating
My amazeballs is like that too. It is very temperamental and stays closed for way longer than I would expect. If it still has the flesh and not deteriorated to a skeleton then definitely wait (although three weeks is a long time for sure).

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I placed a order of almost all acros,1 torch and a chalice. They're FedEx delayed in Indianapolis IN, weather looks good from Google. I'm worried all my sticks won't make it.i was supposed to get them today by 12pm pst but delayed till tomorrow. Do you think they will survive? Acros,milli. Do they cover DOAs? I'm so stressed out. How would I acclimate or introduce these to my tank with the delay?
Very sorry to hear that Fedex delayed the shipment. Please reach out to us once it arrives with the condition of the corals

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don’t get your hopes up
Hi Rich, if it doesn't come around in another week or so, please email us, we'll get you a replacement

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Every time I get a shipment through FedEx there is always a problem. It's always delayed or left at the wrong address the idiot drivers leave a box that says live animals at the base of my mailbox, even though I have a 1500 driveway. When I get a shipment from UPS it's mostly on time and the driver puts it on my door step, he even leaves a dog bone for my golden retriever with every delivery

OP
OP
Islandvib3s

Islandvib3s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Every time I get a shipment through FedEx there is always a problem. It's always delayed or left at the wrong address the idiot drivers leave a box that says live animals at the base of my mailbox, even though I have a 1500 driveway. When I get a shipment from UPS it's mostly on time and the driver puts it on my door step, he even leaves a dog bone for my golden retriever with every delivery
Yea I have to agree. FedEx is a pain. They left my shipment on its side,clearly says right side up with arrows all over box. Thankfully everything was packed professionally in uline box and peanuts so it's all looking good and currently in observation before moving to main display.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 41 31.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 34 25.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 47 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.5%

Back